...

Yesterday, I went to the Chinese Gardens with Erin. It was a beautiful scene; ponds, fish, waterfalls, asian trees and flowers, etc. Erin is a member so we got in for free. It was very relaxing. Then we went to New Old Lompoc, a Red Sox bar, to watch the Sox/Yankees game. It is amazing how many Red Sox fans there are out here. Sox won! Then I went bar hopping with a couple of Erin's friends. Are you noticing a trend here? It's hard to avoid bars in Portland... especially when your sister and all of her friends are bartenders! Not that I'm complaining.
I didn't do anything too exciting today. Got some errands done for the camping trip this weekend. Got a new pair of sunglasses. Did some laundry. Then Erin had to work so I watched the Sox beat the Yankees again at her bar. OK, I wouldn't go to the bar for every Sox game but Erin doesn't have a TV... what else am I going to do? ;-)
Tomorrow we leave for Northern California to go abalone diving! I'm going with a few of my cousins and a whole bunch of their friends. A couple of the families have cabins but the rest of us will be in tents. We'll be there until Monday. It should be quite a weekend! Time for bed, I'm going to get up early to hike at the Columbia River Gorge before we leave for California. Here is where we're camping...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home